Fit, style, and durability—the Authentic Chino Fit. We put a lot of thought into our pants, so you don’t have to. A versatile chino pant that delivers style and functionality at an affordable price, the Authentic Chino Relaxed Pant lets you stop worrying about your gear and focus on your skating.
Built with a workwear fabrication, this relaxed chino pant features classic chino front hand pockets with a new coin pocket placement on the right, rear welt pockets with button closures, and embroidered “Drop V” bartacks for reinforcement. Plus, new details bring plenty of “Off The Wall” style to this skate essential, including the new “V” belt loop detail on the back waistband, the new checkerboard twill taping on the internal fly facing, and the new flag label sewn internally to the hem seam for added branding when legs are cuffed.
Aj (He/Him) is 6' 0'' tall and wears a size 32/M. Aj is wearing a Vans size 32/M.
Lyzy (She/Her) is 5' 10'' tall and wears a size 26/S. Lyzy is wearing a Vans size 28.
In order to reduce the overall footprint of Vans, our team has set ambitious sustainability goals. Big or small, all of our efforts add up to positive change. VR3 is the Vans commitment to sourcing 100% of our top 4 CO2 impact materials (cotton, leather, rubber and polyester) from Regenerative, Responsibly Sourced Renewable, and/or Recycled sources by 2030.
VR3 Apparel Material Qualifications
• Textiles: minimum 40% of one or more (by weight, excluding trims) of the following: Regenerative, Organic, Recycled, or Responsibly sourced Renewable materials.
• Wool: Certified non-mulesed; blends must be greater than 30% total ROR (Recycled Organic Renewable)
• Fit Type: Relaxed - Relaxed through the hip, thigh, and leg with a regular rise.
• Durable cotton/poly blend made with 60% cotton, 38% polyester, and 2% LYCRA®
• Embroidered “Drop V” bartacks reinforce critical stress areas
• Curved slant pockets maximize access and keep contents secure
• Leg opening: 17 inches